See risk as it happens, anywhere in the world.
Upgrade your adverse media screening with Sigma360
Leverage cutting-edge technology, deep domain expertise and always-on global data to surface what matters most.
- Global coverage across all regions
- 4 daily refreshes of the entire database
- 17 risk categories to reduce noise
- Advanced location-based filters
- Articles captured in 50+ languages
- Associated parties identification
- Filtering on publisher & publisher region
- Fewer duplicate events than ever
- Relevancy and materiality scoring
- PEPs and sanctioned individuals linking
The below heatmap shows the numbers of identified adverse news events over the past 7 days compared to the previous 7 days.
Areas of significant increase are highlighted in dark red, while those of significant decrease are dark blue.
See which news articles are linked to hot spots in the above heatmap.
Reduce Onboarding and Investigations Time
Faster Time to Insight
- Consolidated news and other contextualized information in one place at onboarding or via dynamic monitoring
- Access more than 220,000 sources mined for materiality and risk, and then tagged based on pre-set risk or on-the-fly risk client-driven risk configurations